| PlaneCheck Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU START USING PLANECHECK.COM. BY USING PLANECHECK.COM YOU DECLARE THAT YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THESE TERMS. DO NOT USE PLANECHECK.COM IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS.
The following terms & conditions apply to PlaneCheck and PlaneCheck.com.
1. General terms which apply to anyone using the site or referring to the site
2. Supplemental terms which apply to advertisers
1.1 Contents of the site
PlaneCheck has created this site with the greatest possible care. Any information on this site with respect to offered or wanted airplanes, parts, products, services or requests has been inserted by third party users. These third party users are entirely responsible for the correctness and validity of this information. PlaneCheck carries no responsibility for the content of adverts whatsoever.
PlaneCheck enables vendors and buyers to conduct a bilateral agreement. PlaneCheck is however not involved in the establishment of such an agreement.
1.3 Intellectual right of ownership
Usage of third party personal data, as present on the site, may only be used in order to establish an agreement with the advertiser, regarding the content of the advert. Usage of third party personal data is under no circumstance allowed in order to
• send unrequested email.
• send email without intention to establish an agreement related to the advert.
• send commercial email.
• collect email addresses of advertisers for whatever purpose.
Violation of this article imposes, without warning and without judicial interference, a 1,000 EUR penalty per incident. PlaneCheck takes no responsibility if you claim to be a victim of SPAM, triggered or distributed via the site.
PlaneCheck has the right to deny you access to the site, without notification, if you violate these terms & conditions.
PlaneCheck does not guarantee that
• advert texts are correct, accurate and true.
• offered products are of good quality, safe and do not violate law.
• the advertiser is allowed to do business with you.
• the site will function flawlessly and be free of errors.
PlaneCheck denies any responsibility for whatever damage, loss or harm, caused by the use of the site. In particular will PlaneCheck never be liable for any damage, loss or harm to whomever it may concern, caused by
• actions of site visitors, like establishing an agreement with regard to adverts.
• the use of the site (computer viruses and SPAM for instance).
• malfunction of the site.
• the impossibility to use the site.
• the fact that products do not meet the specifications as published on the site.
• the fact that products are advertised illegally.
• the fact that products are mortgaged.
• the fact that third parties exert a claim on a product.
• the fact that products have been stolen.
• the fact that advertisers deny or invalidate an agreement.
• the fact that advertisers may not exist in reality.
• the fact that products are not delivered.
• the fact that products may not exist in reality.
• the fact that products are not or no longer available for whatever reason.
• adverts which are embarrassing or offensive.
• information on the site, which is not correct, not actual or illegal.
• illegal use of the site by third parties.
PlaneCheck offers links to other sites for the purpose of your comfort and/or well-being. However, PlaneCheck will not accept liability for any damage, loss or harm, caused by the visit of a linked site.
You will protect PlaneCheck from any claim by yourself or by third parties, which are caused by or related to the use of this site.
These terms apply, together with the chapter 1 terms, if you submit adverts to the site.
2.0 ADVERTISING ON PLANECHECK IS NOT A RIGHT, BUT A PRIVILEGE.
Submission of adverts to PlaneCheck is basically free of charge!
If in the event an advertiser has actually sold an airplane via a positive PlaneCheck lead, he or she will transfer a sales fee (so called "contribution") to PlaneCheck. The following amounts are in effect:
Adverts run until you delete them yourself. There is no expiration date.
2.2 Site content
2.3 Advert removal
PlaneCheck has the right to remove any advert from the site, without notice. Adverts can at any time become subject to removal, but will do so at least when
2.4 Account removal
PlaneCheck will, without prior notice and for an indefinite time, exclude any advertiser who violates the Terms and Conditions, or who exhibits behavior which PlaneCheck considers to be non-consistent with the purpose of the PlaneCheck website.
PlaneCheck denies any responsibility for whatever damage, loss or harm, caused by illegal acquisition of products which are advertised on the site. In particular will PlaneCheck never be liable for any damage, loss or harm to product advertisers, caused by
• products that are paid for with false, stolen, undeclared or otherwise illegal money.
• sold products that are not paid for.
• the fact that product purchasers criticise a sold product.
• the fact that product purchasers deny or invalidate an agreement.
• the fact that product purchasers may not exist in reality.
• the fact that product purchasers act illegal.
PlaneCheck will never be liable for down-time of the site. However, advertisers who have activated one or more HighLight statuses, can under certain conditions apply for a refund. Refunds are applicable in cases of 24 hours or more of continuous down-time of the site. A refund will be proportionally to the period of down-time, and can never be higher than the amount which has been paid to obtain the HighLight status. Same applies to paid commercial adverts, other than HighLights.