||Beechcraft Baron 58 in excellent condition.
Maintained very well and always hangared.
All History and Records Completed Since New.
No damage history.
Reason of sale: Quick sale. Implementation of another project - transition to a turboprop Aircraft.
Airplane time state
||Airframe SN: TH - 539
Total Time: 5 748
Engine #1: model Continental IO-520C - 285HP
Engine #1: serial number 555227
Engine #1: TBO 1700h
Engine #1: TSO 570h
Last engine #1 overhaul: 07/2010
Remaining hours on engine #1: 1130h
Remaining time on engine #1: Until 07/2022
Engine #2 model: Continental IO-520C - 285HP
Engine #2 serial number: 823752-R
Engine #2 TBO: 1700h
Engine #2 TSO: 169h
Last engine #2 overhaul: 08/2013
Remaining hours on engine #2: 1531h
Remaining time on engine #2: Until 08/2025
Propeller #1 model: MT Propeller MTV-14-D-C-F nickel blades)
Propeller #1 serial number: 90373
Propeller #1 TBO: 2400h
Last propeller #1 overhaul: 1/2021
Remaining hours on propeller #1: 2400h
Remaining time on propeller #1: Until 24.01.2028
Propeller model #2 MT Propeller: MTV-14-D-C-F
Propeller serial number #2: 90372
Propeller #2 TBO: 2400h
Last propeller #2 overhaul: 1/2021
Remaining hours on propeller #2: 2400h
Remaining time on propeller #2: Until 24.01.2028
||Leather Interior in brown - beige exclusive design.
Completely renovated 09/2020.
Visual condition: 10 /10
||Visual condition: 9.9 /10
||NAV/COM 1: GARMIN GNS 430
NAV/COM 2: Bendix King 155A
Transponder: GARMIN GTX 330
ADF: Bendix King KR87
AudioPanel: Bendix King KMA 20
Autopilot: Century IV
ELT: ACR ME 406
DME: King KN65MAINTENANCEARC
||Max Takeoff Weight (LBS): 5500
Seating Options: 1+5
Aircraft annual inspection – 22/01/2021.
- Manifold Check Valve – replaced - 22/01/2021.
- LH Engine and RH Engine Oil and Fuel hoses – replaced 22/01/2021.
- LH Engine and RH Engine Air Filters – replaced - 22/01/2021.
- RH engine Auxiliary Vacuum Pump - replaced - 22/01/2021.
- LH Engine and RH Engine LH and RH Magnetos – 500 hours inspection - 22/01/2021.
- Right Engine Latest 50 and 100 hours inspection – 22/01/2021
- New nickel blades on both propellers.
All maintenances of Aircraft have done only by Official Aircraft Service Companies (Germany, Poland).
• It is possible the upgrade of Avionics by AIR TEAM service, s.r.o (Czech Republic).
Time of works – almost 3 month.
Pre buying inspection possible in any time.