||Runway? Not required!
SP-YMN is a CubCrafters CarbonCub EX-2 aircraft designed as an
improved Short Take Off and Landing version of Piper PA 18 „Super
Cub by using the modern materials.
The aircraft was factory built by Air Res Aviation company which is the contributor in building and maintenance processes as an Official Service Center in Europe.
The building process was led under Polish CAA supervision and the
aircraft has Polish CAA Permit to Fly approval as „ Special" category
The aircraft can be easily operated in most European
countries annual inspection must be performed by Polish CAA
examiner. All inspections are supported by CubCrafters Europe Dealer company in order to customer’s convenience.
Airplane time state
||The airplane is in as new condition.
It had roughly flown about 25 hours since new.
The engine is the CC340, with 180 HP and 2,400 h TBO.
||• Dual flight controls
• electric trim
• adjustable front seat
• extended baggage compartment
• swing open windows on both sides of the cockpit
• tinted glazing window
• cabin ventilation
||• LED Lightning Strobe Package NAV strobe lights option
• 3 X 3 landing gear on 26'' Alaskan Bushwheel
• Baby Bush Wheel
• Alpha Omega Suspension System (AOSS
• Grove Brakes
• Long range fuel tanks 44 gals of usable fuel (about 5.8 hrs endurance)
||• Garmin G3X™ Touch suite
• integrated Garmin Autopilot
• fully configurable screen layout
• FliteCharts ® and SafeTaxi ® aerodrome charts
• Angle of Attack ( indicator)
• Garmin GTR 225A VHF COM with 8.33 kHz
• Garmin GTX 23 ES remote mode S Transponder
• Stereo Intercom &Video input
||• amphibious floats and skis available
||CubCrafters Europe is the Certified Sales Center in Europe for CUBCRAFTERS products and you are very welcome to contact us any time for consulting and ordering your dream airplane and becoming a part of the CUBCRAFTERS family.
The asking price is negotiable, plus VAT. The airplane can be shipped or ferried anywhere. Familiarization and STOL-Training included.