||2000 Beechcraft King Air 350 is new to the market. She is quite exquisite and well maintained under FAR Part 135 and currently operated as such. Would love to discuss and make her yours - give a call and make it happen!!
Airplane time state
Total Time: 6030
CofA Date: October 20, 2000
||Tan colored leather with brown carpet and accents, 2009.
||Off white with blue/gold metallic striping 2009.
||• Collins EFIS-85 (4-tube)
• Dual Collins APS-65 Flight Director Systems
• Dual Collins VHF-22C Communication Receivers
• Dual Collins TDR-94 Transponders
• Collins UNS-1K Long Range Navigation System
• Collins DME-42 Distance Measuring Equipment
• Collins APS 65H Auto Pilot
• Honeywell TCAS II Traffic Collision Avoidance System
• Collins ADF-60A
• Collins ALT-55B Radar Altimeter
• Collins WXR-850 Color Weather Radar
• BF Goodrich WX-1000E Lightning Strike Detection System
• Standby Attitude Indicator
||• Raisbeck Dual Aft Body Strakes
• Raisbeck Wing Lockers
• Quiet cabin active noise suppression system
• Hangar One Ground Cooling System
• Aircell ST 3100 Phone System w/Dual Handsets
• 2 cabin 17” monitors for airshow and DVD
• Cordless headsets for DVD/music
• XM cabin stereo system with 2 subwoofers
• RVSM Certified
The Aircraft is maintained to Part 135 standards and is actively operating as such. Maintenance tracking on FlightDocs, can be made available upon request.