||Freshly refurbished low hours 1983 Archer II
new windshields (x2)
new interiors and avionics
freshly overhauled engine mount
not used for training
no accident history.
the most updated Archer II available on the market today.
Airplane time state
||TTAF 3.230 hrs
Engine Lycoming O-360 180hp, total time only 100 hrs since complete overhaul (July 2018), all cylinders , pistons + camshaft brand NEW.
||10/10: brand new interior
- all seats refurbished
- all seats reclinable, with headrest
- new panels
- freshly repainted plastics
- brand new cabin air valves & seals (x4)
||6/10: Original Piper paint scheme
||Trig TY96 8.33 kHz radio
Trig TT31 mode S transponder
Bendix/King 155 COM/NAV
Bendix/King KR87 ADF (inop)
Overhead vent fan system with Ground Ventilating Blower
Toe brakes with separate handbrake cylinder
||- Owned by professional pilot
- Operated under CAMO
- All logbooks available
- Delivery flight on request
- Selling for a different model.
- Fresh annual inspection just completed on 08/19.