||Aircraft in good shape and ready to operate anywhere in Europe.
Operated in ATO.
All CAA and EASA ADs complied with.
Maintained in EASA PART 145 with CAMO
Airplane time state
two blade McCauley 2D34C215/90DJA-14E (TBO 2000hrs/6years) TSO 400hrs, last OH 2/2013
200HP Lycoming IO-360-C1C6 (TBO 2000hrs/12years) TSO 1.100hrs, last OH 12/2009
- Engine equipped with 2 impulse coupled SLICK magnetos. (2500eur) No more troubles with engine start up!!
- New hoses in 2017 (1500eur)
- GAMI Injectors.
- KN performance air filter.
||Grey leather interior with 4-place intercom.
2005 Refurbrishment at Colton Aviation (UK). Leather upholstery, new sidewalls and carpets.
Broken overhead air duct (150usd investment or repair)
2005 Bare metal respray at Colton Aviation (UK). White top over Dark Blue bottom with Red and Silver stripes.
||- IFR AVIONICS package (8,33kHz).
- Last IFR check 10/2017
- NAV/COM Garmin GNS430 with TAWS and Stormscope
- HSI Bendix King KI525A Slaved to ADF
- XPDR Garmin GTX330
- AudioPanel Garmin GMA340 w/4-place intercom
- DME Bendix King KN-62A
- ADF Bendix King KR-87
- Stormscope WX500 (displays on GNS430 sreen)
- VFR GPS Bendix King SKYMAP IIIc
- Engine monitor JPI EDM700 with fuel flow
- DAVTRON M803 (Outside air temp, voltage, UTC, Local Time, Elapse time w/countdown, Flight Time)
- ELT (406MHz + 121.5MHz)
||- 2nd altimeter
- KNOTS2U wing tips with HID light (only one HID light installed, second one available)
- KNOTS2U wing root fairing kit
- KNOTS2U flap and ailerons seal kit
- Rosen visors Pilot and Copilot
- LO-PRESTI Hubba-Hubba wheel caps
- Standby vacuum system
- Low vacuum system warning light
- GAMI Injectors
- KN performance air filter
||- New battery in 2016
- Electric trim inop (fault servo)
- New windshields 2005
- New main gear 2011
- Always hangared
- ARC valid till 6/2018
- RADIOs valid till 4/2020
- Seatbelts valid till 9/2019
- Hydraulic hoses valid till 4/2026
- Engine hoses new 5/2017
- LH SLICK 4372 IC magneto 75hrs till next inspection (TSNEW 1000hrs)
- RH SLICK 4372 IC magneto 450hrs till next inspection (TSNEW 50hrs)
- No known damage history
- Known history: aircraft was imported new to Holland, where it was operated by Schreiber Airways as a commercial training aircraft. It was purchased and operated subsequently by Oxford Aviation Training until being sold in 2002 to private owner in UK. In 2009 it was sold to its current owner and operated by czech ATO.