||MAKE AN OFFER! Turboprop Beech King Air C90 built in 1981
Airframe total time of 6560h SNEW.
Two PT6A-21 engines installed.
4694kg MTOW with great payload, range and performance.
Airplane time state
||P&W PT6A-21 have extension of HSI and TBO up to 8000h as it is enlisted in MORE program, 4500h left.
HSI inspection has been done on both engines 7/2016
9/2017 fresh Phase 4 was done
Two four blade Hartzell propellers.
L/H prop overhaul done 5/2014 414 TSO,
R/H prop overhaul done 1/2013 763h TSO.
||6 passenger interior with 4 place club, side facing seat opposite the door and aft belted toilet. Interior refurbished in 2008 in beige leather.
||Repainted in 2008 white with blue and gold stripes.
||Nav/Com/GPS Garmin 530
Nav/Com/GPS Garmin 430
DME Dual King KDM 706
ADF King KR 87
Autopilot King KFC 250 with altitude pre-select
Transponder King KT 76A
Transponder Garmin GTX 330
Radar Bendix colour
Rad Alt Bonzer Mk 10X
Stormscope WX 500
1. Raisbeck Engineering EASA STC EASA.IM.A.S 02987 Installation of lower aft body strakes STC
2. Installation of Hartzell/Raisbeck quiet turbofan propeller EASA.IM.A.S 02521 STC
3. Installation of Avidyne Corp. Traffic Advisory System (TAS),Installation of a GDC 31 Roll steering
4. Installation of Garmin GNS 430 GPS, WX 500 Stormscope EASA.A.S 02876.
5. Lead - acid battery installation EASA IM.A.S02016
6. Lifeport PLUS system EASA IM.A.S.01445
1. Installation of Garmin GTX 330 using the existing XPDR antenna LBA 2004-009-00
2. Change of EASA STC A.S.02876, instalation of Garmin GNS 530 ASR 2014-061
||It has all the STC’s for the necessary medical equipment for the transportation of patients (stretcher, life-port, etc.)
Please contact on email@example.com